Assalamualaikum

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Ummie...=) -(suspect of H1N1?!!!!)

 Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..... Assalamualaikum....

             I'm just remember what had happened to me last year...when i writing this...i am listening to one chinese song(ost Hana Kimi)...and it's pretty good...hehe...back to the topic....back then i was a student of Penang Matriculation College...it was in Sem 1...i guess...one day i'm having a very high fever...before that i was in lecture hall...i am still remember, it is during chemistry period...suddenly my whole body feel numb...

             I couldn't write correctly.My whole body was shaking....it feels like i cannot stand it anymore.I feel so cold.And I ask my friend Sakinah to rub my hand so that i can feel less cold...Right after that , i hardly stand and rush to the hostel. I think i ignore whoever pass by me...I just feel i'm going to faint...I take rest on my bed...That night,my body is having a ver high fever. During that time, everybody in that college take into precautions about virus H1N1 because some of the students had been suspected for that dangerous virus....

            And i remember a student had announced that whoever feels sick, to gather in front of the JPP room.My friend Hanis advices me to go to the hospital It was night that time.So,i just go gathering with the other students.I was a bus full of sick students including me.... :p There at the hospital,we were checked by the doctor....and guess what...among all of the students,only i that had been detained in ward.My body temperature was almost reaches 40*c, that was 39.6*c i guess...Ya Allah...the teacher who was in charge that time...Cikgu Tajuddin...(will never forget his kindness) he told me to stay in ward.I was crying that time...

        Thinking of the possibility of that virus that maybe harm people and even worst causes death....There were so many of bad thought that came flooding into my mind that time...Ya Allah...i'm so afraid....can i ever see my family again? my friends?....isk...isk....i have been suspected for H1N1 virus....!

        I was just crying out loud...Then  Cikgu Tajuddin called my parents,papa got the call while he is sleeping....i guess it's around 1 or 3 am....My mom,ummie feels shocked.She cried and possibly cannot controls herself... I cried,i don't want them to be worried.....immediately they decided to go to see me on that second....For me,i have been placed in a ward full with the sick old folks....


        After a few minutes my father called.he said that they cannot come on that moment thinking of my younger brother and sister that felt very tired, and i said that's okay...Cikgu Tajuddin had also called my friends Hanis and Sakinah on 3 am...poor them but never forget their kindness...They took all my clothes and things so that i can spent my night at ward....i really grateful to them....=)

       Tomorrow, a doctor had checked my condition...he took my saliva's sample. I felt very worried. There i made friends with two patients that was in front of my bed....beside me was an old indian that is very sick.Poor her....An aunt that also a patient was so friendly....when i was about t o cry,she comforts me....and her husband asked me why i am crying...and he ask again? is it about death? i just nodded....And that aunt told me that everything would gonna be fine....I would never forget her....

        Soon my parent arrived....i know my mother was crying all night.....huhu....when i am writing this...i do not know whether i can hold my tears or not...haha....so sad just to think about it....Ummie just hold my hands and ask me,whether i'm alright.... i couldn't say anything..and i started to cry again. Ummie also cried.We both know that this virus can cause death....Nauzubillah.....and i get my treatment for about a week....During that time...the moment that i could never forget when one of the patient died....i saw the medical assistants were rushing to get the patient.And so do the patient's family....all still feel shocked....

      Then i was allowed to go back home....and i am still feel worried. I hope that everything was okay...Along our journey, a nurse called papa and told him that the virus had entered my body....but just a tiny amount....and i guess that's what causes me to having a very high body temperature....And for now on...Alhamdulillah....all praises just to Allah....subhanallah....i guess this story might not be encouraging to other certain people....but for me it's like second chance to live for my whole lifetime....Syukur Alhamdulillah....And one for sure i also could never forget how precious our family were to our life and i love you ummie,papa! =) Kakdhiya sayang ummie ngan papa.....! =)



2 comments:

TheThornyMe said...

what a touching story...
all praises to Allah..Alhamdulillah..
syukran for sharing.. ^^

miSs_caCtuS^^ said...

Allah loves you, Allah loves us.. Hope that every musleems realize it.. bcuz "we came from Him. and we shall return to Him in some days"..